What we provide?
UKMG has specialist lender providing revolving credit facility for growing UK Business to pay for any good or service.
The facility is unsecured against business assets, so it works well alongside other finances.
- Funding is accessed by paying supplier invoice via an online platform
- Credit limit can be used repaid and reused again
- There is no administration cost, only a setup fee is applicable.
Funding is backed by trade insurance and is not secured against your business assets. This means it can work alongside your bank finance.Making a payment is as straightforward as making a standard online payment
Funding is not related to the underlying contract between you and your supplier and does not take title of goods, invoice or other assets.This means this no paper work when you make payment to funder
Control and flexibility
Cost effective, just a simple transaction fee payable after arrangement, then pay only if you use the funds.The ﬂexible and cost-effective way to ﬁnance payments to your suppliers.
What is UKMG?
UMKG arranges a revolving credit facility for growing UK Business to pay for any goods or services.The facility is no’t secured against business assets, so it works well alongside other ﬁnance.
Funding is accessed by paying supplier invoices via an online platform. Credit limits can be used, repaid and reused again. There are no ongoing costs associated with setting up the facility, just a start cost but no administration costs and no ongoing non utilisation costs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does UKMG support Business growth?
UkMG provides with an additional source of working capital to:
- Close the gap between Business funding requirements and bank lending
- Negotiate early settlement discounts with suppliers
- Manage peaks in cash ﬂows due to variable trading cycles
- Allow your business to offer extended terms to your customers
- Tender for large contracts that would otherwise stretch your cash resources
- Bridge ﬁxed asset purchases pending refinance
- Alleviate cash ﬂow pressure when suppliers demand immediate payment
and customers pay on extended terms
UKMG supports businesses by providing ﬂexibility, opportunity and stability Improving your ﬁnancial strength
What UKMG Provides?
UkMG provides your business with an additional source of working capital, which
works in harmony with bank ﬁnance, broadening your choice ofﬁnance solutions,
- Your overdraft is fully extended but you need more funding to
support your growth
- Your bank needs to reduce your borrowing limit, which can potentially compromise your ability to trade
- Concentration risk or contract debtors in an Invoice Discounting facility prohibit your full debtor book from being ﬁnanced
- Finance via Invoice Discounting, etc. is limited due to your sector, i.e. Retail
- Your business is fully borrowed against its asset base but is still creditworthy
Who can use this unique funding solution ?
Limited company or plc incorporated in the UK
Any industry sector with UK or international suppliers
Turnover of £1 m+ per annum
Trading for 3+ years
Proﬁtable with a capital base of over £200k
Payments to suppliers of £5k+ (can be a single invoice or multiple invoices)
How can you get a quick decision?
Contact us to discuss your business requirements
We will provide you with an indicative credit decision within one day
Contact us: 0845 018 0760
UKMG is a business advisory to business owners, Wholesaler ,Importer , distributors , construction companies , worker self-funded retirees, senior executives, organisations.
Since UKMG began in 2016, 95% of new clients have come from word-of-mouth referrals. We take a genuine interest in our clients business and are flattered when we are invited to their significant events, often as the only non-family member Unsure of where we would be seated in a large room of tables, we were honoured to be seated at our client’s head table next to their board of directors .This is one of many invitations that we receive and value the relationships that we have with our clients.
Here’s what just some of our clients have said
“We would like to express our thanks for the work you have done for us over the past years. The expertise and attention to detail with which you have handled our financial affairs could not be faulted. Particularly reassuring to us is our feeling of certainty in the absolute integrity of your dealings with us. Your continual advice on financial planning issues has saved us significant amounts of money. May you prosper, along with your clients”
– Harry & Maureen – Client since 2016
“I am absolutely delighted with your service. It is really refreshing to work with a Business adviser who is truly interested in their client’s needs, circumstances and preferences. What really impressed me was the way you took the time to get a feeling for where I was at, your depth of knowledge, lateral thinking and your common sense approach. Your professional, ethical and caring demeanour elicits my trust and respect and I gladly recommend your services whenever possible.”
– Johanna – Client since 2016
“This is what Business advisors should do! I have never had this kind of experience in the past with Business advisers and this is the kind of service I have been looking for. It’s nice to have one place to come to, without being too large or institutional. I feel like you know the whole picture and if anything happened to me now, I know my family will be looked after.”
-Emma – Client since 2016
“My wife and I met Olivia and Arshi in 2017. We knew how to earn money and knew how to spend money but when it came to Business Funding we were novices. After meeting with Olivia and Arshi, we took on their recommendations and here we are 3 years on extremely pleased with the decision we made. We find the entire UKMG team pleasant at all times and easy to work. They are always contactable, courteous and helpful and they are so easy to recommend to others.”
– Mel – Client since 2018
For expert financial advice you can trust Broker
Request a Call Back
Would you like to speak to one of our financial advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
For Businesses: Do you have questions about how UKMG can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly, or phone 07421 707652 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak.
Play PSP Games on PC with PPSSPP Emulator
The Way to Install the PPSSPP Emulator on Windows XPNow you may enjoy PlayStation games, even if your PlayStation is broken.
Playing games in your spare time is enjoyable, but it may be a drag to carry around a special handheld console only for that. If you’ve ever tried hooking up your console at a friend’s home, you know what I’m talking about. Another problem isn’t having the right console, one that supports all of the games you want to play.
Switch your Windows XP PC to a PlayStation!
This tutorial will demonstrate how to set up the PPSSPP PSP Emulator on your own Windows computer, for Windows XP via Windows 8. With the Emulator set up, you’ll be able to play PSP games wherever and whenever. You’ll be able to play anytime you’re close to your PC or take your gaming on the move so long as you’ve got your notebook with you.
The Way to Find What You Need in the PSP Emulator Guide
Instantly jump to the info that you require, so you can get back to your game.
Welcome to the most comprehensive and in depth guide for how to install the PPSSPP PlayStation Emulator in your own Windows computer. This guide covers everything, even discussing added drivers and alternative installation techniques. Since there’s so much information here, we’ve created a numbered list of links below to allow you to quickly identify the section that answers your queries, and then jump directly to it.
This list is structured from everything you’ll need to execute your install, to the actual install, and end with technical support and troubleshooting methods. Thanks for reading, and enjoy your game!
- Can my computer run the PPSSPP Emulator? This clarifies the minimum System Requirements needed to run and install the PSP Emulator and play matches.
- Do you need any other software or programs to run the PlayStation Emulator? You will find different files and applications you might require, based upon your system. Here’s a list of software requirements for conducting the PPSSPP Emulator, also in which it is possible to download them. Just go here to get started with your PPSSPP PSP Emulator install. This is the majority of this guide, and likely what you came here searching for anyhow. Just remember to reference this section if you need any additional help. This will explain exactly what you need to do in order to map keyboard controls on your Windows PC, which means you are ready to perform with no control.
- What should I do if I followed all the instructions, but still want assistance? We’ve put together a list of the most common technical issues and their answers. Just visit our How do I Fix My PPSSPP So I Can Play segment.
- How Can I fix this DLL issue with my PPSSPP Emulator? This is relatively easy to repair. In case you’ve got the latest version of the PSP Emulator, and the hottest VC 2013 Build, you should be fine. Otherwise, you may go to our DLL Help for the Playstation Emulator page for answers and measures to download the files.
- What happens when I upgrade my PPSSPP Emulator into the Gold Version? There are really very little differences. It’s really more of a way to show your support for those developers and to help contribute to future development. There are, however, a few perks, so see How to improve your PSP Emulator into PPSSPP Gold if you would like to find out more.
- Is there anyplace else that I can get more help on conducting games? Yes, we have got quite some advice from other users in the questions section of this manual and will be delighted to attempt to answer your questions also. Windows System Requirements for the PlayStation Emulator
Any contemporary machine with a decent graphics card should have no issues using the emulator.
Unless you have an old computer, you need to have the ability to run the emulator. If your system barely runs Windows XP, and/or does not meet the minimum requirements outlined below, you shouldn’t attempt to run the PSP Emulator. At best, it won’t work. At worst, it could overheat your own body, damaging components, and potentially costing you money.
These are the minimum specifications to run the PPSSPP Emulator (higher specifications signifies your system will run the PSP Emulator better):
- Processor: Any Dual-Core CPU, or a Single-Core CPU of at least 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM (more is better)
- Hard Drive: 5GB minimal free disk space (for program and ROM storage)
- The more matches you have, the harder Drive space You’ll Need
- Video: 256MB Stand Alone Graphics Card (note that some built-in GPUs may work also )
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- Right-click on “Computer.”
- Select “Properties.”
Software Requirements for Running the PSP Emulator
You may need a few additional programs to put in PPSSPP.
Depending upon your system and also the version of Windows you’re running, you may need a few additional software, drivers, or documents to receive your PPSSPP Emulator installed and working. Usually, it’s best to do a quick check to see if you already have these programs prior to starting. This is particularly true for those who might not have the very best internet connectivity.
A PlayStation Controller or an Adapter can make a few games more enjoyable to play.
Ensure you download the right version for your computer. If you are not sure how to look at this, it is covered in the Questions and Answers section of the guide.
You will need:
- A file extractor, such as 7-Zip or WinRar.
- The latest version of this PPSSPP Emulator.
- Microsoft’s Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (supports from version’0.9.7′ of the PSP Emulatorup to the latest version).
- If you are running an older installment of the PPSSPP Emulator, and are on an x86 (32-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86).
- If you are running an older installment of this PPSSPP Emulator, and are in an x64 (64-bit) system, you should instead install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64).
- The most recent edition of Microsoft DirectX your PC supports. Note that this is determined by a combination of factors from the system hardware and Operating System. Therefore, it may vary from system to system, however, should be set up using Windows Update, explained in step 4 of this section of the guide. These are the games that you may play with, and there are lots of different sites they can be downloaded from, such as Emu Paradise – Old School ROMs.
Notice that in rare instances you may also need to set up a couple of .dll files to make your PPSSPP Emulator work. That is discussed in our section on How Best to Fix Missing DLL Files on your PSP Emulator
The Way to Download and Install the PPSSPP Emulator
Here’s the way to install and play your very first PlayStation game on your Windows PC.
This segment is the main part of the guide. It walks you through each step of installing the PPSSPP PSP Emulator, such as installing and playing your first game.
- We’ve also made a Video Guide of this process. Just keep in mind the VisiHow is continuously being upgraded, and written directions are often more up to date than video.
For instance, the measures below cover both the legacy build, and also the newer self-installing builds in Version 0.9.8, which necessitates Visual Studio 2013.
Follow the following steps to download and install the PPSSPP Emulator:
- If you haven’t already done so, download and then put in a zip file extractor. We recommend 7-Zip, because it is a free open source application capable of extracting almost all additional zip formats. We will use this program to extract the PPSSPP
- Emulator and to extract your first PSP Game ISO.
- Assess your Windows Operating System kind to Be Sure You download the Proper version of the PSP Emulator. To check, click’Start’, right-click’Computer’, then click’Properties’, and click’System Type’.
- Now download the PPSSPP Emulator Installer, which will guide you through the steps to install the program. Notice that we recommend always using the latest build, as linked above in Step
- In case you would rather install it yourself onto your 32-bit (x86) operating system, you can download the x86 build here.
- f you would rather install it yourself onto your 64-bit (x64) operating system, you can download the x64 build here.
- Alternatively, if you are using an older version, you can install it manually. Just make sure you’re using the proper version for your Operating System. This is carried out by extracting the folder within the zip file when you’ve downloaded .
- To do this, right click the PPSSPP zip file and choose’Extract files’.
- Select a destination folder, then click’OK’.
- Open the extracted folder to make sure the files are there. You will see the folder name after the extraction, and the documents inside the folder onto the screenshot below:
- Minimize the PPSSPP folder and then download PSP ROMs or matches. You can download them here: PSP ISOs. Use the letters to browse the sport which you want. In this tutorial, I will download Tekken Dark Resurrection. Click on the letter’T’.
- Scroll down till you find’Immediate Download’, and click on the match name. It will divert you to the download page. Look for’Immediate Download’ again, and click the game’s name to start the download.
- When the downloading is completed, extract the document by going into the’Download’ folder, right clicking on the zip file, and picking’Extract Files’. Wait until the progress bar is complete.
- Now, head into the extracted ROM folder, then right-click it, and select’Open’. You will understand a lot of files from that folder. Just scroll down till you locate the’RAR File’.
- Right Click the’RAR Document’, and select’7-Zip’, then”Extract files”.
- Change the destination folder into’Desktop’, and then click’OK’ to extract the file.
- Visit the Desktop screen, in which you may now see the .ISO file. Note that if you don’t select’Run as’ Administrator’, the PPSSPP Emulator might not work.
- If You’ve Got a PlayStation or Xbox controller for your PC, then now is the time to link it.
- Then navigate to the match’s ISO path (it Ought to Be around the Desktop), and click on’Open’.
- Enjoy playing your game!
- If You Would like to play Tekken competitively, visit our guide on the Best Way Best to Win in Tekken. Though we pulled all our documents to Desktop, we recommend creating a separate folder for each match. This can allow you to keep things organized, and understand which files go with which games, for when you’re done with a game and would like to delete it from the computer.